Your privacy is important to us.
SceneThere will process personal data concerning you in so far as necessary to provide you with the Service. SceneThere will be the controller of such processing.
- We will collect personal information by lawful, fair and transparent means.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us. We will only collect and use data for other purposes with your consent or as required by law. If the processing is based on your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to the withdrawal of the consent.
- We will only retain personal data for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- Personal data should be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Personal data should not be stored for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used.
- We will protect personal information by implementing appropriate technical and organisational measures, including using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal data.
Types of personal data collected
We collect the following personal data:Account:
- Payment information
- Videos & photos
- GPS coordinates set by the user
- Descriptive texts
- What videos has been viewed
- Headset orientation
How personal data is used
We collect, store and use the personal data regarding your account and user generated content, as outlined above, to provide you with the Service and to ensure its proper functioning. Our legal basis for such collection and use of the personal data is that it is necessary to fulfil the contract between you and SceneThere.
We may use your Data to communicate with you over email about new product offerings, updates to the Swedish Consumer Services, or anything else we think may be of interest to you. We will only provide you with such communication with your consent.
SceneThere also collects, stores and uses data about the usage of our Service, as outlined above, to be able to create statistical data about the Service. The legal basis for this is our legitimate business interests in improving our Service.
We reserve the right to provide this data to the content creators based on their legitimate interests in improving their content and learning how their content is consumed
Transfer of data:
We use third party service providers for data storage and security measures such as video- and image-content encryption. We share personal data with these service providers in so far as necessary for them to deliver the services to us.
Some of our subcontractors are located outside the EU and EEA. We ensure that any transfer of personal data to these subcontractors has a legal basis in accordance with applicable data protection law. We rely on the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework. You can read more about the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework here: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/eu-us-privacy-shield_en.
* * *
If you have questions concerning the processing of personal data in the Service or if you want to exercise rights in personal data concerning you, please contact us by emailing [email protected], or visit http://scenethere.com.