POSTCARDS FROM MALMÖ
There is something powerful about bring taken around a city by a local. It allows you as a visitor to create an immediate connection, diving deep into local culture and cuisine. Maybe your host skips the most popular tourist sights because they have a passion for street art or falafel. That’s local travel.
We created 5 explorable 360 tours with each tour being lead by a local. On the tour you are joined by a companion. He is a tourist who will be there to help you through the experience and keep you engaged.
The 5 tours are:
- A VIP-visit on top of the famous Öresund Bron
- Fine Dining at Malmö’s 2 star Michelin restaurant “Vollmers”
- A tour around Fallafel Street
- Malmö’s traditional sauna: Ribbans Kallbadhus
- A Roller Derby championship
These explorable 360 tours combined with stand alone 360 video snippets and 360 stills are the Postcards from Malmö.
The story is the red thread and creates the interest and engagement. The Postcards forms the frame.